Mdk Flexible Waterproof Black Proof Epoxy Ceramic Tile Sealant of bedroom
Ceramic adhesive is a two- component epoxy adhesive for gap filling. It has the epoxy, curing agent and various pigment as its main raw materials. It can be used for interior or exterior application on floors and walls, aperture around the closestool and sink, skirting.
It can endure the high and low temperature and possess great properties, such as wear- resistant, stain-resistant, high hardness but with tenacity. For presenting these outstanding performance, so the raw materials used in our products are all the best in its own field.Applications:
|Applications||The gap of kitchen,toilet,living room,bedroom and so on.|
|Colors||A variety of colors for your choice|
1. All kinds of cabinets aperture, window, furniture, etc
2. All kinds of edges of Kitchen, toilet, also can be used to paste all kinds of hard materials
3. Bathtub, shower room, glass partition, implement, lavabo, mesa and basins of guesthouse
4. Hotel, family, such as the installation of sanitary ware, waterproof, plugging and decoration processing.
1.Clean up the gap
2.Install the glue gun
3.Squeeze out 30-50cm glue
4.Squeeze out glue evenly
5.Fill the gap bu pressing
6.Remove the excess
1.Put the masking tape on the tile,trim the cross stitch with cutter.
2.Inject grout into joints.
3.Press seam with seam preassure ball
4.Tear off the masking ape after 20-30 minutes
5.Done(Waiting for curing)
1. Remove the first mixed grout about 40cm
2. Keep the grout in the mixer opening no longer than 20 minutes, to avoid hard to squeeze the grout, so make sufficient preparation in advance.
3. Gap width above 1.5mm, to make sure the under gap flat without dirts.
4. The grout can be completely hardened after 12 hours, but can be longer if the temperature is low, so it is normal if slow in winter.
5. If the grout can not be used in one time, remember to clean the grout in the mixer opening, and recap to keep in cool place for 12 months, replace a new opening when reuse.
A variety of colors for your choice
1 Ceramic adhesive 2 Caulking gun 3 Scraper 4 Ball shape tool 5 Cleaning awl